The Gooley Club is a premiere Sportsman’s Club located in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York. Founded over 50 years ago, our Club offers the best fishing, hunting and outdoors experience in the Northeast.
Our pristine trout waters include:
- The Essex Chain of Lakes and 6 ponds stocked with Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout and Atlantic Salmon. Natural populations of wild Lake Trout and Brook are prevalent as well.
- The Cedar and Hudson Rivers cross the Gooley property, offering exciting stream fishing for wild Brown Trout and Brook Trout.
- We have over 12,000 acres of Adirondack wilderness available and trophy white-tailed deer and black bear abound.
- Other outdoor activities enjoyed by our members include snowmobile and ATV riding over the 40 miles of logging roads throughout the property.
- Canoeing and kayaking among abundant wildlife on our ponds lakes and rivers are popular summer activities.
Facilities include Main Lodge and Dining hall, 8 individual cabins, men’s and women’s bath houses with hot water and private flush toilets. The Chain Lakes camp offers the assistance of full time caretakers to provide members and guests with hearty, family style, home-cooked breakfasts and dinners from the start of fishing season through the last day of hunting season.Our full time camp manager maintains the club in tip-top condition for the enjoyment of members and guests.
Please visit our photo gallery and look over our property map. If you are interested in the Gooley Club, go to our “contact” page and fill in the blanks!
Thanks for your interest in the Gooley Club.